JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Associate EMPLOYER: Lucky Shoes, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Lucky Shoes | New Balance | Stride Rite | Vionic EFFECTIVE
SUMMARY: Performs all aspects of retail sales including but not limited to greeting and welcoming customers, sales of footwear, apparel and all accessories. The salesperson must follow company selling standards and statistical performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communication with customers with an upbeat positive attitude and smile.
- Measures and analyzes customer feet for proper footwear and fit.
- Follow selling standards with all customers which include promoting items across multiple categories to every customer.
- Overcomes sales objections and builds a relationship with potential and established customers.
- Assists fellow salespeople with team selling.
- Presents merchandise in a manner promoting the purchase of multiple items.
- Proficient on computers to track sales, customers and ring transactions.
- Assists in store cleaning, organization and visual displays.
- Assists with receiving and stock work.
- Displays a positive attitude with coworkers and has a team oriented attitude, works well with others.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Demonstrates critical thinking.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and willingness to overcome obstacles and complete daily assignments; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Apply now or submit your resume below.