JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator & Designer
EMPLOYER: Lucky Shoes, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Marketing / e-Commerce
TYPE: Full or Part-Time
SUMMARY: Lucky Shoes is a 100+ year old family-owned business. Since 1919 we have been enhancing lives through better footwear experiences. To join our team, you don’t need to have retail experience or be an expert in foot health – you just need to share our passion for helping customers find the quality shoes they’ll love! We will teach you about feet and shoes. We don’t only sell shoes, we make friends!
We have customers who want a digital shopping experience and we provide that experience at www.LuckyShoes.com
This role is important to that experience by assisting the Marketing Director in project management and execution of marketing campaigns for Lucky Shoes, Lucky Running, Stride Rite, and Vionic stores, as well as LuckyShoes.com. This role performs tasks including, but not limited to design and/or revise digital and print advertising for our branded stores and their products following marketing campaigns, directives, strategies and brand guidelines.
All employees must follow company selling standards and mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Marketing Director in project management and execution of marketing campaigns
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Ability to design using Adobe Suite and Canva
- Follow directives and brand guidelines to create all forms of advertising and digital advertising.
- This includes, but is not limited to in-store, print, web, promotional, event and social media.
- Maintain image library of inventory item images for website. (including resizing images)
- Retrieve data as needed from vendors. (For example: Download marketing assets from vendor websites.)
- Actively participate in marketing meetings
- Strategy for directives and campaigns (both digital and traditional)
- Assist at internal or external marketing events as needed.
- Provide additional support to the department or organization as needed.
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop (other Adobe experience helpful)
- Ability to ask questions, ask for help, ask for more tasks
- Good command of the English language both oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Time management skills to complete assigned tasks by the deadlines set.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, hard-working; self-starter and innovative team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High school degree or equivalent
- Permission to be yourself. Be authentic. Be fun. Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Be Ohio and local proud. Have passion for local business and the community.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Demonstrates critical thinking.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and willingness to overcome obstacles and complete daily assignments; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
BENEFITS FOR LUCKY SHOES EMPLOYEES:
We want to ensure our employees success, so we provide continual training and certifications on foot health and wellness for our employees. We also want to ensure that our employees get the most out of working with us, so we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental and vision insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Paid Holidays*
- Profit Sharing Trust
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Rewarded for consistency, loyalty and hard work
- Annual Company Bonus potential
- Annual company employee appreciation event
- Generous Employee Discount
*Eligibility based on full-time employment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply now or submit your resume below.