JOB TITLE: e-Commerce Fulfillment Specialist
EMPLOYER: Lucky Shoes, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Marketing / e-Commerce
EFFECTIVE DATE: 08/13/2021
SUMMARY: This role provides the opportunity to grow at Lucky Shoes through four interconnected departments: Marketing, Sales, Shipping and Information Technology. Lucky Shoes is a 100+ year old family owned business. Since 1919 we have been enhancing lives through better footwear experiences. To join our team, you don’t need to have retail experience or be an expert in foot health – you just need to share our passion for helping customers find the quality shoes they’ll love! We will teach you about feet and shoes. We don’t only sell shoes, we make friends!
We have customers who want a digital shopping experience and we provide that experience at www.LuckyShoes.com
This role is important to that experience. This role performs all aspects of retail sales including but not limited to responding to customer emails and phone calls and processing digital sales of footwear, apparel and all accessories. All employees must follow company selling standards and mission. Duties also include preparing data for e-commerce.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process orders and returns daily for online sales. This includes picking, packing, shipping rate shopping, processing through the register, generating and printing labels and packing slips.
- Provide excellent customer service through communicating with online customers via email, phone or online chat and maintain detailed records and notes for all customer interactions.
- Coordinate and communicate with store teams to ensure timely transfers or shipments of merchandise.
- Follow selling standards with all customers which includes promoting items across multiple categories to every customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential, new and established customers.
- Solve problems regarding online orders; for example shipping issues, customer issues.
- Assists customers in the store on the sales floor when required.
- Displays a positive attitude with coworkers and customers.
- Retrieve data for various systems (example: Downloading and renaming images from vendor websites).
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Respect for space, other colleagues, customers and the Lucky Shoes brand, as well as all of the brands Lucky Shoes represents.
- Willingness to work as a team to pitch in whenever needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Permission to be yourself. Be authentic. Be fun. Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Be Ohio and local proud. Have passion for local business and the community.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong typing/computer skills
- Strong proficiency with Windows operating system and MS Office (Excel & Outlook)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Previous Shipping, ShipStation or Shopify experience a plus, however, not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Detail – Provides great attention to detail;
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspire the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Demonstrates critical thinking.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and willingness to overcome obstacles and complete daily assignments; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
BENEFITS FOR LUCKY SHOES EMPLOYEES:
We want to ensure our employees success, so we provide continual training and certifications on foot health and wellness for our employees. We also want to ensure that our employees get the most out of working with us, so we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental and vision insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Paid Holidays*
- Profit Sharing Trust
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Rewarded for consistency, loyalty and hard work
- Annual Company Bonus potential
- Annual company employee appreciation event
- Generous Employee Discount
*Eligibility based on full-time employment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply now or submit your resume below.