JOB TITLE: Third Key Holder
EMPLOYER: Lucky Shoes, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Lucky Shoes | New Balance | Vionic
EFFECTIVE DATE: 08/13/2021
SUMMARY: Supervises the store in the absence of the Manager and/or Assistant Manager, while following company selling standards and statistical performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises sales floor, providing high-quality customer service and maintaining merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Ensures sales floor is fully stocked and that merchandise and visual standards are being upheld.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by ensuring that merchandising/recovery is completed and that register and customer service area is processing customers in a timely manner.
- Must be able to perform, and demonstrate subject matter expertise, for all store operations with promptness and accuracy.
- Be aware of all sales goals and communicates daily store goals to store staff and supports in execution of those goals.
- Open and close the store promptly and accurately as scheduled and deposit store funds in bank following standard procedures.
- Handle unusual or critical operational issues such as upset customers, exchanges or refunds, IT problems, fixing receiving or transfer errors, register errors, and disaster plan execution.
- Flexibility to work where assigned - store assignment may change periodically.
- Assists with receiving duties as assigned by management.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision- making process. Demonstrates critical thinking.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and willingness to overcome obstacles and complete daily assignments; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- One year related experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Proficient on computers to track sales, customers and ring transactions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Apply now or submit your resume below.